Advanced Podcasting Workshop
Saturday 22 June 2019
10:00 - 14:00
Muriel Matters House, Hastings
Sign up here.
This workshop is designed for those who have started their podcast journey, have probably recorded material for their first episodes and may have even launched their podcast. Particularly aimed at ‘graduates’ of the beginners podcasting workshops, but also open to those who have worked through the initial stages of their project.
Please note numbers are limited for this workshop.
A formed project plan and identity.
A draft production schedule.
Recorded material for at least one episode (or part of).
A laptop and any recording devices that you are using and headphones.
Downloaded free trial version of Ableton onto your laptop.
This workshop is less of a lecture and more 1 to 1, hands on practical with discussion and consultation. Some of the magic of these sessions is exciting and unpredictable as we share knowledge and ideas in addition to learning new skills.
1. Tea/coffee, introductions and your project progress/status
2. Feedback on progress.
3. Review of publishing and marketing processes.
4. In depth DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) - Basics of Ableton for editing your podcast.
Lunch break (bring your own)
5. Equalising and editing a clip together.
8. Project specific consultations.